Tuesday 12 September 2017

Love You More Than Honey

Hi and welcome to my blog x
Today's card is a fun shaker card made using 
 Stampin Up stamp and matching die set 
A Little Wild Bundle.

For this card you will need:-
and for the sentiment More Than Chocolate stamp set

I first made my A6 card base using the thick whisper white,  then cut a piece of whisper white for the front of the card and ran it threw the big shot in the embossing folder and attached to the card front.
To make the Shaker element i used the largest of stitched circle die to cut a base then stamped my design on to it, then i cut another piece using the largest stitched circle with the next size down one inside to create a frame for the top i also cut a piece of window sheet using the largest again and stuck this to the back of the frame then stuck the adhesive foam strip around the frame.
I stamped coloured and cut lots of the bees from the stamp set and placed them in the centre of circle i had cut stamped and coloured the branch and Honey pot on with a bit of glitter.
i then carefully took the tape off the adhesive strip and placed the top over and stuck it together.
I then applied glue to the back and stuck the shaker to the card base.
I stamped the cute bear and coloured it using my blender pen cut it out with the co-ordinating die and stuck it to the bottom of the card with some foam adhesive all that was left is to stamp the sentiment.
this was a little tricky as i had to mask out the chocolate from one stamp and only ink the honey from the other stamp and used my stamp-am- jig to line it up.
I cut this to a rectangle then cut a slightly larger rectangle in So Saffron and mounted them together onto the bottom of the card as shown.

I just love the A Little Wild Bundle and now is a great time to buy as the bundle has 10% off 
Thank you so much for spending the time to come visit me.

No comments: