Wednesday, 13 July 2016

SOMETHING SPARKED MY MOJO YAY


WOW again i know its been some time, I think i lost my mojo for quite a while,
In some ways due to being asked to make certain cards that had to be printed and even though i love all card making my main passion is for stamping and coloring so i am really hoping to get back to what i love most.
After searching all over for my mojo mainly youtube lol watching all the amazing crafty people i came across some fab fun stamps, Gerda Steiner design stamps. There is a link in my side bar check out there DT blog the stamps are so fun i just love the look of them and have sparked my mojo off YAY,
I am really hoping that someone will stock them soon, fingers crossed

anyway hope to get some pics up soon.
thanks for taking the time to stop buy
Mel x

No comments: