Saturday, 23 January 2016

Thanks

Yay I finally got to play a little, 
 Here is what I made using the die I won over on Michelle`s blog
Card Grotto  she also has a for sale page with some fab bargains well worth a look
I have already bought paid and received my goodies :)
 
On this card I used my Fuse tool on a plastic cd case to make a small square like the one shown in the picture, filled it with sequins and beads before fusing it shut to make my shaker.
 
 
I used red tape to stick it to the back of the thanks cut out then added foam to the front of the card to lift it slightly giving room for the shaker.
 
 
 
I am going to enter this into the :-
 
Hope you like
thanks for stopping by
Hugs Mel x

2 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in over at Creative Inspirations!
CraftyNatalie - DT

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card, Mel. I love the colours you used and the whole design! Fab! So glad you got to use the die and like it, thanks so much for sharing it xx