Sunday, 3 January 2016

Say It With Flowers

Second card of the year ,
I followed the fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday.

 
I really enjoyed making this one, the stamp set I used is one from Which Craft called Flower Blossoms designed by the owner Paula Walters.
The set didn't have a sentiment with it but I wanted to keep the same look across the middle so I
stamped 3 times coloured 2 in with copics and for the centre one I cut away the middle then stamped a sentiment from Paper Smooches Birthday Sampler set and mounted the frame around it and cut it out again to fit,
The paper/card I used I bought  from my local range, a real bargain at just £2.99 a pad

 
Also joining a few challenges with this card
 
 
 
 
Hope you like
Thanks For visiting
Hugs Mel x



5 comments:

Stephanie said...

A really pretty card, and I love the soft paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday!

Happy Crafter said...

Lovely card mel very pretty xx

Buffy said...

Very pretty card Mel. The bright coloursa are fabulous.
Buffy x

Neha said...

Lovely card Mel! Thank you for playing along with Sketch Saturday!

Cathy P. said...

Love the colors you used, Mel and how you placed your images for the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Cathy