Saturday, 9 January 2016

Happy Mail :)

 Hi all not got a card done yet this week as its been a really busy week here  helping my daughter move and settle into her new home.
But why I have been busy the Happy Mail has been building :)
First I got a lovely package from my friend Shell Bower who is a Stampin Up rep.
I got the lovely personalised note book and card as part of a thank you for joining up under her so I am now part of a lovely team Shell`s Angels.
She also sent me this beautiful personalised calendar and pen.
If you have ever thought of joining Stampin Up now is a great time with all the extras you can get, or just want more info on it contact Shell she is an amazing person who is always  happy to help.



 
Next is the happy mail I got from Michelle over at Card Grotto
I entered her fab, my Craft Favourites 2015 series and was luck enough to win
this Clearly Besotted Shaker Shapes die, she also sent me this beautiful card,
her cards are always amazing, even when I was not blogging I always visited her blog to watch her fab vids and inspiration.
 
 
And that brings us to the last of my Happy mail
Also from Clearly Besotted, I have ordered from them once before but was not able to get pick of the way they are so beautifully packaged before eagerly ripping into it.
But this time I was able to wait lol
 


 I love the tag and mini card but now think I am going to have to buy the Mini Bots stamp set too;
the stamp sets I went for this time are - Jump For Joy, Jingle Bells, Flag Sentiments 2 and Best Birthday, cant wait to be able to start playing with them.

I would highly recommend Clearly Besotted
their delivery is very speedy , packaging beautiful
and amazing stamps.

 
Thanks for visiting
Hugs mel x

2 comments:

Roni said...

Hi Mel, I discovered your blog through Michelle's - Card Grotto - congratulations on winning the candy I hope you make some lovely cards with the shaker die and I look forward in seeing them on your blog!

Big hugs
Roni :D xox

Michelle Short said...

Yay for happy mail! So glad you liked the card and I hope you enjoy all your goodies! xx