Friday, 1 January 2016

First For The First

 
My first card, for my first challenges, of the New Year
 
I have made this card for my other half to give to a workmate who went out of their way to help him get to and from work when there was no buses running.
Really hope she likes it :)
 
The stamp set is Mama Elephant - Tiny Heroes
I also used Mama Elephant - Cityscape die.
Spellbinder - Circle dies,
And coloured the tiny hero and sky using Copics
 
The stars and sky also have a dusting of clear wink of stella which adds a lovely sparkle in real but the camera just does not pick up.
 
***********
 
 
***********
The challenges I am entering this into are :-
 
 
 
 
Wishing Everyone A
Happy New Year
And
All The Best For 2016
Hugs Mel x

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Aileen (mum) said...

Wonderful card, love the colours and your colouring skills. layout looks fantastic, all came together perfectly.

Happy Crafter said...

Great card xx