Thursday, 11 April 2013

Hi All
 
It`s been a while, well quite a while since i have put a card up so i have picked this one i made recently to get me back into the swing of it.
 
 
 
I have been having fun with some of the 8x8 embossing folders i bought at the end of last year
 but was unable to use as my Joy Trouvaille broke when i tied them in it :(
But after trying my mums Grand Calibur and seeing how smooth it was i decided to treat myself to one,
 so far (touch wood) so good  :)
The flower was fun and much easier to make than i thought, I followed a brilliant tutorial from the very talented Norma link just bellow. 

 
I have used Snow White Gold - Centura Pearl card and some chocolate card from my stash
I used a mix of dies for the sentiment at the front of the card
 Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large and Die-namics Layered Label and the sentiment is from the matching stamp set that i heat embossed in fine detail gold embossing powder.
For the inside of the card i have used the Nestabilities Labels Twenty Two
The sentiment inside the card is from a new set from Stampin Up called Feel Goods.
For the matching box i first embossed the top sheet of card before scoring and folding.
Hope you like
Thanks for stopping by
Happy crafting
Hugs Mel x

1 comment:

Happy Crafter said...

Love this card Mel its gorgeous xxx