Monday, 3 March 2014

First Challenge in a while.

Morning All,
 
A Card for my first challenge in some time and its a Magnolia and pink which when i look around i seem to be collecting things in pink, It never used to be my colour choice but now when i see things for my craft room i think ooo i wonder if they have it in pink lol.
 
The Challenge i am entering this card in is - Marvelous Magnolia Challenge
 
Where they would like you to show them some
Pretty In Pink Creations!
Not just a smidge of pink,
They want to see a LOT of Pink
 
I have used Curtsy Princess Tilda Rubber Stamp Fairytale 2010
Coloured her with copics added some beautiful flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
and papers and ribbon, gems all from my stash finished off with a Craftwork Cards sentiment.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Mel x

3 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Very pretty gorgeous image and colouring love it xx

Brigitte said...

She's beautiful!!!! So pretty in pink and gorgeous papers to go with her! Love your flower arrangement. Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Michelle said...

Hi Melanie, you have won my birthday blog candy! Please could you email me your address and I will get your candy out to you asap. Thank you! Oh and this is a gorgeous card, I love the papers and your colouring on the image is beautiful x