Sunday, 15 April 2012

Finally a Card

Hi all,

I have been having so much fun inking and coloring some of my new stamps its been hard to pull myself away and make a card lol

but I finally got one done for the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & Stanglar Challenge - Week 152 – Lovely Lace and a DT Call

DSCF2025

I have used the beautiful Tilda Catching Stars and First Edition papers- Dreamcatcher,

I colourd Tilda with copics on Neenah paper and added some lovely lace with ribbon trim.

Hope you like

Hugs Mel x

5 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Thats gorgeous Mel n my fav colour purple,fab colouring and image :)
Hugzz Mum xx

downrightcrafty said...

I adore those papers and love the colouring on the image so stunning
Hugs Kate xx

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi wow this is gorgeous ! Love your colouring! Loving hair colour too! Beautiful papers ! :D

Hazel said...

Stunning card Mel - love the ribbon threaded through the lace just great.

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

simplyfairies said...

How pretty Mel, love your colouring, must blow off the dust off my copics!!
Kim x