Wednesday, 8 June 2011

First of many

Hi all, I hope all you lovely people are well,
Been some time since i have been able to finally get back to blogland with one thing and another but i am here phew..

Onto the card its a lovely Digi image called Patsy-April showers1 by Stamp Fairy and the bright and wonderful papers are Hot Diggity Dog by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Melissa Bennett from Sweet shoppe Designs
the sentiment is printed from my pc and coloured the image using ProMarkers.
-------------
----------------------------
I am entering this card into the challenge over at

Thanks for looking
hope you`re all having a great week so far
Hugs Mel x

3 comments:

Timeless Expressions said...

Oh mel... you popped up on my blog... so thought I'd pop up and say Hello.. Glad to see you back and having fun crafting!

The card is beautiful and the papers are lush!

Jo xx

Elaine said...

So great to see you back Mel and such a bright and cheerful card too :)

I have moved blogs I think since we last chatted LOL you can find me at

http://lazy-daisy-designs.blogspot.com

Hugs
Elaine ♥

Dora said...

Wow this is gorgeous Mel, love the bright colours you used, it's a fantastic card. .. so nice to see you back . Hugs xx