Monday, 20 June 2011

Five in One

Happy Monday everyone hope you all have a great start to the week.

Here is my card to start the week off with.
 I have coloured the fab Fizzy Moon - With Love image with Prismacolor pencils and blending solution.


The sentiment is one of my fave from Whimsy Stamps - Postage Stamp Sentiments that i distressed with my Tim Halts inks.



The lovely big daisy with leafs was something a bought some time ago i think it was from Wild Orchid Crafts i have added some glitter detail to the middle of the Daisy's but it don't show really on the pic :(
I think the papers are Fizzy Moon too and ribbon is from my stash, I also used a mix of circle nestabilities.

I am enterig this into:-


Thanks for stopping bye
Hugs Mel x

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Awww this is so cute Mel, love the colours you have chosen and the gorgeous gingham ribbon and flower finish it off perfectly :)

Hope you are okay hun :)

Elaine ♥

Julie Hoffman said...

This is absolutely adorable! Great colors! Thanks for playing along with the Totally Stampalicious Something Old / Something New Challenge this week!

Sheri said...

This is SO HAPPY! Just ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

so precious....thanks for playing the OLD/NEW challenge with Totally Stampalicious

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Oh this it just adorable!! I agree, this bear is a WONDERFUL and CUTE image - great coloring and super presentation of the image. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this time.:)