Sunday, 23 May 2010

My New Stash

Hi all phew its another hot one 

Not quite got my card finished yet so why i am waiting for some of it to dry i thought i would share a pic of some new stash the postie fetched yesterday morning.


I have to tell you about the amazing prices too,
 I got the new colour Tim Haltz Ranger Distress Inks at only £3.95 each
the fab ink dusters was £6.99 for a 6 pack, I was so pleased with the size as i had bought some previously for somewhere else and when they arrived they was tinny things :(
and at the back of the pic is an Artemio clear script and music score stamp set that have been designed to stamp landscape.  again very pleased with the size - Sheet size: 14 x18 cm (5½" x 7")
and at only £8.49 and on top of all that they offer free postage with every order over £15 Wow
And the fab shop i found that offers all this and much more is

I have also ordered some of the craft racks and hope to show them when they come and i have them set up.

Thanks for stopping by
hugs Mel x

1 comment:

Dora said...

O wow these are delicious :)