Monday, 24 May 2010

Creative Card Crew - Challenge 50 - Sketch

Morning all
Hope you all had a fab weekend :)


Today's card is for :-


well actually it was yesterdays card but just didn`t get round to putting it up silly me :)
It`s a lovely sketch to work from by one of the DT`s  Emma.
I used some of my new stash to do the stamping and ink-dusting on the circle behind Tilda
its the first time i have made my own backing paper and really enjoyed it so look forward to doing more.
Here is a list of a few things i used:-

Image - Magnolia - Sweet Tilda Stamp
Sentiment - Forever Friends - Die cut message tags
Colouring Medium - Ranger - Distress inks
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts - Cherry blossoms
Backing Papers - Papermania - Regency
My Stash - Flat back pearls

Thanks for stopping by
hugs Mel x


3 comments:

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Mel and auch beautiful colouring..pretty flowers too hun :) Donna x

Dora said...

This is lovely, so lovely, I really like the DPs and the layout is fabby xxx

Jo said...

absolutely beautiful. Well done Mel. xx