Sunday, 14 February 2010

We Have A Winner

Candy Winner

Good Morning and Happy Valentines Day
Had to copy and paste the results as not sure how else to do it
but here is the winning number :-

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
22
Timestamp: 2010-02-14 10:12:21 UTC

That is Jude
who said :-
Congratulations on your hits,the engagement and also Happy Birthday.Thanks for the chance Mel of this scrummy candy .Have added link to my candy jar.
Please pop by say heloo and i also have some candy on offer!
hugs jude:)
Could you please e-mail me your addy, my e-mail addy is in my profile thanks.

Thank you so much to all who took part and came to visit me.
Hugs Mel x

9 comments:

Sarah A said...

Whoo hoo Jude!! Congratulations!!

Sarah x

Dora said...

Congrats Jude, It's a fabulous candy, sure you will enjoy it. As for me, I'm really happy I was drawn to this blog by this candy as you've got a fab blog Mel, and I really love visiting and seeing your creations xx Hugs

Jenny said...

Congrats Jude! Have fun with your goodies. Happy Valentine's Day Mel, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

jude said...

Wow im so happy thanks so much have just emailed you!!have good evening youve made mine!
hugs judex

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Congrats Jude!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Belyona said...

Congrats, Jude! :)

Ning said...

Congrats Mel,and I have something for you also here hope you'll like it

http://ning4u.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-first-badge-award-from-miss-vernz.html

Emma said...

Congrats to Jude & Happy Belated Birthday Mel...we share the same day, I turned 34 years young!! Lol
Hugs Emma x

Debbie said...

Congratzzz to you Jude! And Mel, thank you so much for the chance!
xxDebbie