Sunday, 10 January 2010

My first card of the year.

Evening everyone,
Well i finally got a card done just hope its one of many for this year :)
I have to thank Ali for inspiring me to get a move on after visiting her blog and seeing her post
I will be making a few before handing in and maybe even be able to sell a few to family and friends for them to also help raise funds.

and also thank you to my mum for the trip to our local range where i was able to pick up quite a few of the bags to put them in as show below.
I am also going to enter this into some challenges :-
(i used new image and stamp)
Thank you all for looking
stay safe and warm
hugs
Mel x

6 comments:

Elaine said...

What a sweet little card, I love the stitching Mel, very pretty and all for a good cause too :)

Elaine x

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!!..love this cute Hanglar...and what a wonderful cause!!...Hugs, Ila

Pat said...

Gorgeous card with some fab colours!
And all for a good cause!
Hugs xx
Pat

cats whiskers said...

Love the colour combo and embellies and of course the gorgeous image, and this is such a great idea well done
Hugs Jacqui x

COCO said...

wo very gorgeous card !!!!! and very fab colours
hugs coco

Emma said...

Aw another gorgeous card Mel....so cute, the image is adorable.
Hugs Emma x