Monday, 25 January 2010

Just a quick note

Morning everyone,

Well what a start to the week we had here spent the entire day at the A&E with my youngest daughter after school rang me in the morning saying she was complaining of a pain just bellow her rib cage , well after a very long day at the hospital they finally got the pain under control late last night and are doing more tests this morning it was so nice to see her finally be able to get some rest. so its straight back up there this morning hope to catch up with you all asap
thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments
big hugs Mel x


3 comments:

Elaine said...

Awwww Mel, what a day hun! Hope your daughter is feeling better soon, take care :)

Elaine x

Larisa said...

I wish you all the best! the pain comes always suddenly but it is good you can control the situation now. I keep my fingers crossed for your daughter )) Hugs. Larisa

cats whiskers said...

Oh Mel poor things, I do hope everything works out well for your daughter today dear, will be thinking of you
Hugs Jacqui x