Saturday, 23 January 2010

A Card for - DDCC + CC

Good afternoon everyone hope your having a great start to your weekend so far,
I had a lovely lay in not to much just enough to put a spring in my step which is a good job as i ordered Just Dance for the WII the other week and it has just turned up in the post today and i think the girls have big ideas about us having a dance marathon tonight,
shame the only move my body seems to know these days is the wobble lol
but its all in good fun (i hope)
So thought i would take some quiet time this morning why they go out to town to make a card
and here it is.

* * *


* * *
I have used the cute 50`s Sweetheart digi stamp from The Greeting Farm
and coloured with a mix of Pro Markers and Copics and added some Sakura glitter detail but
cant get it to show on the pic :(
I am entering this card into :-


Thanks for stopping by
Please don`t forget to check out my candy
hugs Mel

12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mel
A gorgeous card,love the image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

carol said...

Hello, lovely card, sweet image, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

Saskia said...

Oooh... Lovely, lovely card!!

Saskia :)

Donna said...

Super sweet little card Mel, my fav colour combo and this lil couple are so cute! Thank you so much for the wonderful comment you left on my blog, you are so kind and I'd like to thank you for continuing to visit my blog and leaving me such encouraging comments :) Donna x

Cathy said...

Lovely card, and gorgeous colours.
Thank you for joining in the DDCC this time.
Cathy xx

cats whiskers said...

Such a lovely card dear, fabulous colours and lovely image
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele said...

Such a fabulous card Mel. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Littleted62 said...

Great card Mel, love the bright colouring and your image is brilliant.

Nicki, :0)

Kirsten said...

Hi Mel

Fantastic card your colouring is superb...x

thanks for your kind comments on my blog hugs kirsten...x

Liza said...

Such a sweet card and image Mel.

Liza x

Kathy said...

Wow this is absolutely adorable :)

simplyfairies said...

How cute, I love this card.... Am glad to hear your daughter is getting much better too!!