Thursday, 21 January 2010

1 Card 4 Challenges

Good morning all again,
I`m doing well another day another card and this one also covers a few challenges and is to enter a Design team call (fingers crossed).
* * *


* * *
This is my first attempt at an easel card and am so surprised
how easy they are to do, so glad i finally bit the bullet and had a go at last.
I have used a fab new image Adore from Polly Craft (only 99p)
I have printed her on whisper white card stock and coloured her with copics
The gorgeous papers are My Minds Eye a freebie i got yesterday with my Cardmaking &Papercraft Mag
the flowers are using the same paper with my retro flower punch with gems from my stash.
I am entering this card into 4 challenges listed below :-
* * *
and last but not least

Thank you once again for stopping by
hugs
Mel x

13 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Easel card Mel, I just made one too for the first time!! Thank you for shouting about I Love Digi and for your fabulous entry for the DT call, good luck xx

Elaine x

Dazie said...

Gorgeous card, I love that image!!!
Dazie
x

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous Mel!!..I love the image...coloring and flowers..I have to try one of these card soon too!!...Hugs, Ila

Loz (Aus) said...

I love those images from Pollycraft! Your card is gorgeous!

Rose said...

beautiful easel card!! thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

acreativeneed said...

Lovely card, great image and papers!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenges!
Smiles,Deena

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with your LOVELY work!

Greetings, Saskia :)

cats whiskers said...

Hi Mel thanks for your lovely comments dear, you asked what glue I use for embellies and roses, it is called
Aleenes Super Thick Tacky Glie and I get it from Eggstravaganza's website.
Hugs Jacqui x

Elena said...

What a sweet Easel card!
Thank you so much for playing with us this week at La-La Land!

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along in our Love/Valentine Challenge at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

Kristine said...

Wow, how CUTE is this?!! Great job on your easel...LOVE this image...and your heart doodling is awesome. Good Luck with the DT tryout and thanks so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts last week! *Ü*

Irina said...

Lovely card!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
Hugs!!
Irina

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Mel. Love the image you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x