Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Two in One

Morning all,
Well its yet another cold and wet one weather man says we may have snow but not really looking like it yet.
I`v been sat crafting all morning and manages to make a few cards so may be more posts to follow :)
I made this card using the sketch over at Sketch and Stash challenge blog and used my new ribbon and silver stickles the fab stamp is the large stacking Santa from High Hopes.

Here is a list of challenge blogs i have made this to enter:-
Have a great day
thanks for looking
hugs Mel x

7 comments:

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Hi Mel
I also have this stamp and the truth I have not used,
I love your black background.
Thanks for sharing your creativity
hugs
and Merry Christmas

Ann said...

Great card - love the bold black and red.
Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant this week.
Ann xxx

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card, just the perfect Santa!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

dstandard said...

Adorable stamp and card!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Mel, what a cute santa image thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love this santa and you coloured him perfectly ! :-) Love the black/ white/ red combo too !

Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Emma said...

Fantastic card, another gorgeous image and colour combo.
Hugs Emma x