Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Forever Friends - Sketch Challenge

Afternoon all,

Well its another cold but at least dry day here in Donny
Really hoping it will stay dry tomorrow too for the bonfires :)
Anyway why staying warm in the house today i have made this card for the
I have used a new stamp i got on the front of the Creativity Mag that i got when i went to the Range yesterday its so cute could not resist :)

I think i may use this one for a baby`s first Christmas card
all i need to do now is find a stamp with that sentiment on lol
Thanks for looking
hope you like
hugs
Mel x

12 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful card love the colours, I see you buy the same mag as me, it would be brilliant if they would sell all the FF bears on cling, less space needed, Christine x

Happy Crafter said...

Its gorgeous Mel perfect for first christmas:)
Hugzz Mum xxx

Ila said...

Totally Super Cute!!..love the imag and buttons..so perfect for a 1st Christmas!!..Hugs, Ila

CreaRenata said...

Wow, how cute is this? Love the image and the colours and papers are great!

Poppy said...

awww so cute, lovely card.
poppy

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Mel

fab card you have made my sketch look great love the blue and that stamp is adorable

thanks for playing at FF

Emma xxx

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Mel, love the papers and colours you have used. I got this little fella the other week, I figured he had to be worth £2 even if the magazine wasn't lol! :) Donna x

cats whiskers said...

A perfect card in everyway dear, hope to see you are NEC
Hugs Jacqui x

Steph said...

So pretty! I love that blue!

~ Ali ~ said...

Simply adorable card Mel, my Mums picking me up this mag just for the stamp lol. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

joanne wardle said...

that is gorgeous and perfect for the occasion, love the stamp, I think I may have to nip out and buy the mag tomorrow
thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

Emma said...

Adorable card, love the colours and gorgeous stamp...not managed to get my copy of the mag - hope to get today, fingers crossed!!
Hugs Emma x