Sunday, 12 July 2009

Yay a card at last

Hi all hope you have had a great weekend .
My weekend has been fun me and my mum had a great time yesterday we went to see Jo doing some fab demos at our local range,
Only problem is after seeing all the fab cards Jo makes i have to spend more money on the lush papers and stamps she show`s
I also go there for the o so lovely luxury hot chocolate drink which i`m sure all those who visit my mums blog Happy crafter will see at some point soon as she took a pic so she could show people why i go there so much :)
And today YAY i made a card its so nice to finally have everything sorted and cleaned up even if it is only for a while before they come back and start all over again :(
This card is for the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge which is a fab sketch by Jane.
I have used one of the new stamp i got from my visit to the Stamp Magic show
and coloured it with Pro Markers papers ribbon and gems from stash.
Thanks for looking
sorry for going on n on :)
Mel x

9 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

wonderful card Mel, love the image so funny!

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Lovely Card Mel, cute and comical image, great colours and papers.. what a fun christmas card.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Wendy said...

Great card
Wendy x

Jo Austin said...

Mel this is stunning! I love the stamp.. me thinks I'm maybe gonna have to go shopping!

Thank you for the lovely comments on the demo too.. you're too kind!

Love Jo xx

Jill said...

fantastic card, I love the image, very funny, thanks for joining us at scsc hugS Jill xx

Saskia said...

Funny card!!! Beautiful work!

Saskia :)

Donna said...

LOL Mel, this is such a brilliant card and the bestest, funniest image ever :) thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Secret Crafter said...

I love the image, he looks very mischievous. Thank you for taking part in the SCSC challenge. Wendy x

Happy Crafter said...

Love this card Mel the image is so comical and great papers :)
Hugzz Mum xxx