Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Digital Tuesday challenge-17-simplify

Second post and challenge of the day and this on is my first go at :-
So i used a C.C. Design Digi Image - Winter Bear
I have used an old print program i have had for some years now (Coral print house 3) to arrange the digi images, i first made a box the size of my card front then another that would go in the middle for the main image then arranged the gloves and digi sentiment along the bottom.
The top sentiment was made using the text tool on the program,
I then grouped all and made a copy and pasted it so i had 2 of the same,
Then printed out cut the centre from one and layered it over the other with some mat and layering coloured with Promarkers and added glitter round the edges using the red double sided tape and a sprinkling of glamour dust :)
There nice and simple lol (probably not the way i describe things)
The best thing is i can print this out and remake over and over as it is now saved as a template.
Thanks for stopping by
Mel x

9 comments:

Martha said...

how cute, great card

Lori said...

Love this card! The image is absolutely adorable and I love how you colored it. Very nice.

Jenny said...

Aww...cute! Thanks for playing at DTC!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Mel and well done you for the digital wizardry, brilliantly done :) Donna x

Jaspere said...

This is just adorable. I really need to get into the Christmas mode so I'm not behind like I was last year.

Ellie said...

So adorable. I love that cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at digital tuesday!!

Susie Sugar said...

Wow Mel this such a cute chrissy card I love this little bear he is so sweet and you have coloured him in perfectly
hugs Susie xx

Anjou Krelovich said...

Just adorable! Love the image! Thanks for playing along at DTC!

Emma said...

Aw gorgeous card, love the image.
Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
Emma x