Sunday, 14 June 2009

Stamp Something Challenge

Hope you are all having a great day on this fab sunny Sunday.
Love looking out at the sun but not one for sitting out in it so have been busy doing my card for the Stamp Something Challenge which is a fab sketch this week by Emily Weems.
I used some of my new stash that i got yesterday at the craft section of my local Range,
All papers used are from DCWV - Latte matstack
Ribbon are LLB - Renaissance
and image is Dexter the Bear from the fab Sugar Nellie
I coloured him using my pro markers and paper pieced his top
Hope you like
TFL
Mel x

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fab little card Mel and such brill paper piecing :) Donna x

Shelly said...

Hi Mel! What a great colour scheme, and I just love Dexter! What a fab paper pieced jumper he's wearing! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!
Shelly x

cats whiskers said...

Love the colours on this one sweetie and your colouring is just perfect, I love those litte SN Rabbits they are so cute
Hugs Jacqui x

Jenni said...

Lovely card, the image is great and beautifully coloured and I love that purple lace!
Jenni x

Woody said...

Fantastic super hippo card.

from Woody.