Monday, 22 June 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge 13

Hi all :)
I have made this card this morning to enter the Sketch and Stash Challenge 13
Which is a fab sketch, they also have a new feature to the challenge starting from this Challenge.
They now offer an Optional Challenge which you can choose to take up or not and this time it is Animals, So i have made this using some backing papers and stamps that i bought some time ago and have been sadly neglected at the back of my shelf.
Papers - Dovecraft - Pets
Stamp - Woodware - Man`s Best Friend
Coloured with ProMarkers
Flowers & Brads from stash.
Thanks for looking
Have a great week
Mel x

16 comments:

simplyfairies said...

What a fabbi card, I love the colourways you have used, and what a cute fella he is!

Wendy said...

Fab card Mel
Wendy x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mel !! I love this !! love the paper, I have to get some of that ! and the image is just soo cute. Love everything about this card !! Wish I'd made it !! :-)

ok off to enter your candy now ;-)

Lorraine x x

p. s I have candy on my blog too !! :-)

Happy Crafter said...

Love the card Mel gorgeous papers and very cute image:)
Hugzz Val xxx

sandra tomlinson said...

what a great way of using the pets dovecraft papers i always struggle with them,
ive taken part in this challenge sketch too but my card is not as good as yours.
sandra xxx

Dazie said...

I love this card its brilliant!
Dazie
x

Jill said...

beautiful card Mel, I love the cute dog guarding his bone, love the DP perfect for this image, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Mel and such a cute image :) Donna x

cats whiskers said...

Love this card dear such fabulous colours and cute image your colouring is superb
Hugs Jacqui xx

Janet said...

Gorgeous card!.....so cute!X

Cathy said...

Great card Mel. I love the cute doggie and its a fab take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Michele said...

Fabulous card Mel. Love the image and the great papers. Hugs
Michele x

Liza said...

Fab card Mel and a great image.

Liza x

angeljakki said...

What a sweet card and that image is soooo cute x

Becky said...

What a brilliant card Mel, I love the decoupaged dog, looks brill with the papers!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash and taking up the extra challenge!!
Love Becky xx

Lori said...

SO CUTE! Love the dog and the colors are fabulous.