Tuesday, 23 June 2009

SCS Challenge and Sketch Saturday

Wow cant believe we are almost at Wednesday already as not looking forward to next week as i have to have the ceiling pulled down in my living room so they can get to push the floors back in place and put some better support things in (as you can see i`m not up on the builder lingo lol)
had to pack up a lot of my craft stuff to make room for the rest of the furniture to come in my craft room :(
So if i disappear for a short time next week this is why.
I will be happy when its all done though
but for know here is my card for :-
Some fab prizes on offer go check them out
Thanks for looking
Mel x

12 comments:

Donna said...

Oh Mel this card is gorgeous and so incredibly pretty, super image and perfectly matched papers :) Donna x

Wendy said...

So pretty Mel love the colours, hope you don't end up with too much mess next week
Wendy x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi mel, gorgeous card, such a sweet image and the colours are fabulous.
Love n hugs
VIkki xx

Dazie said...

This is such a pretty card and I love all the colours!
Dazie
x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Mel, you have been busy with so many gorgeous cards since my last visit. I lvoe them all sorry about my lack of blogging lately, im glad to have caught up with you finally, hugs Linda x

Saskia said...

Lovely card with sweet colours!!

Saskia :)

Cathy said...

Such a cute acrd.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Jane Carroll said...

very pretty

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Happy Crafter said...

great card Mel love the papers and colours and of course that adorable image:)
Hugzz Mum xxx

Gigly said...

Hi Mel: Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your card and the combination of dots with the embellishments. Amazing!
Hugs,
Gigly X

Jill said...

gorgeous card Mel, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Mel, thanks for taking part in the SCSC
Clairex