Friday, 26 June 2009

I got an Award

Big thank you to Janis at Pause Dream Enjoy for this lovely Award.
I am so chuffed to receive it as i had a few months away from blogging, I am so glad to be back sharing this passion with with you all.Now its time for the rules and to share this fab Award.
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’v newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

As a great bonus of having candy up for grabs I have discovered so many beautiful blogs filled with talent as i hopped around to all those who entered and here are just a few.

Please if you do get the time go visit as you can never have too much of a good thing :)

Thank you for your inspiration
Mel x

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wow mel thanks for thinking of me to pass the award on to i am really honoured...x

You make super cards and there are s many great crafters out there...x

Heike said...

Wow, i´m feeling so honoured that you thought of me. Thank you so much Mel you really made my day
:-)))...

Big Hugs
Heike

Claire Ellen Designs said...

HI Mel,
thankyou so much for passing this award on to me, it is an honour for you to have thought of me, I am so glad that you enjoy my blog, after all, that is why we all do them isn't it ? Carry on the great crafting, hugs
Claire x

raindropecho said...

Hello there! Thanks so much for this award, it means a lot! I'll be sure to pass it on. If I could, I would pass it on to your blog 10 times :D

- Ann

sandra tomlinson said...

awww wow thanks alot will try post it on my blog asap.
ive been lurking around your blog for a while and love your creations
love sandra xxxx

jennyv said...

Aww you are so sweet. I feel so honored. Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my creations. I'm glad you like it. I'm not quite good at it, I just started card making this year and trying to get a hang of it. There's so much images and stamps it's so hard to decide what stamps to get it. I enjoy visiting your blog and looking at your lovely creations.Have a great day!

Jenny

Michelle Forrest aka transprntbutterfly said...

Thank you so very much! I am so honored! I enjoy your blog and wonderful creations!

Agus :) said...

Hi Mel!! you´re so sweet!! thank you so much for this beautiful award! I really apreciatte and I will pass it in this weekend :)
Thank you!! super cute blog and amazing blog candy!!
Love,
Agus