Monday, 8 June 2009

Cards for my daughter Toni

Well as i said on my last post my daughter turned 16 over the weekend and i thought i would share with you the cards i made for her, the first is from me and her dad.
I used one of the fab Gorjuss Girls which i love and did it in blue as its Toni`s fave colour.
---------------------------------------------
The second is one my eldest daughter Bobbie asked me to make from her
another Gorjuss Girl but wanted to give this one a kind of goth look for her and put a name on the ted which she loved as she has one from a few years back the kind you make yourself and add a voice to it and she calls it Mr cheese (no idea where the name came from lol
Thanks for looking
Mel x

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards Mel, love them both
Wendy x

Saskia said...

Lovely to see you back... with some great cards!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Donna said...

Both of these cards are incredibly pretty Mel and I'm sure they were a great hit with your daughter :) Donna x

Poppy said...

gorgeous cards, both lovely.
poppy