Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Another 2 in 1

Hi all hope you have had a good day so glad the sun is out again here
just hope it lasts :)
Anyway here is my card for 2 challenges.
I have followed the fab sketch by Becky over at My Time To Craft Challenge which will run for 2 weeks this time due to holidays.
I have also made this to enter the first Die Cut Dreams Challenge which is green fingers So anything to do with gardening, flowers, plants etc.
I have used Sugar Nellie's - Planting some Love rubber stamp
Coloured with pro markers
The papers and card are :- PM - Spring Burst
Sentiment stamped using one of the exclusive Papermania stamps that was free on i think it was the creativity mag,
Punch's used - SU Scallop , circles and XCUT retro flower sml and large.
Think i covered everything :)
TFL
Mel x

16 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Mel, What a stunning colour combo and such a pretty card I love this image its so cute
Thank you for joining in our first challenge at DCD good luck in the draw
Love Susie xx

Wendy said...

Great card Mel and I absolutely adore those papers
Wendy x

Jaime said...

Love the color combo and the image is colored so beautifully.

Dazie said...

Stunning card I love the colours they all work so beautifully together!
Dazie
x

Donna said...

Lovely little card Mel, such pretty colours and papers :) Donna x

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh....gorgeous card! I love your pretty colour theme and the little image is just perfect for the gardening theme

Janet said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the colour combo and you have coloured the image beautifuly!X

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Mel, Beautiful card, such wonderful colours together and coloured perfectly. Stunning. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Alice said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors combo!
Alice

strawberry fields said...

such a pretty creation
fiona x

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Mel this is such a lovely card hunny i am loving this colour combo and that adorable image! hugs Linda x

Liza said...

Stunning card, I love your colour combo and your cute SN image.

Liza x

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Mel love the colours and the image its gorgeous:)
Hugzz Mum xxx

Becky said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card Mel, I love how you've used the sketch, your card looks fab!!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at MTTC!
Love Becky xx

Janis said...

Just found your blog today. Oh my gosh this card is so lovely! I can't wait to browse the rest of your blog and see what other imaginative art you've created!