Monday, 23 February 2009

Saturday Sketch & Charisma Cardz

Hi all this is my card for 2 challenges,
Firstly i followed the fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday where they have some fab SU goodies to be won.

I have also entered this into Charisma Cardz challenge as that is all about Hugs and Cuddles
and is also a Guest Designer call and over £80 worth of Cosmic shimmer up for grabs.
I have used Cuddle Buddle stamps for main image and sentiment,

DCWV Nana`s kids card stack,
Core`dinates card,
Prima sweet & sassy flowers
and ribbon from stash.
TFL
Mel x

14 comments:

Liza said...

Great card Mel, love the bright colour scheme.

Liza x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Mel I adore this card, it is so colourful and happy I love the colouring and the papers it has really made my morning
Hugs jacqui x

Leanne said...

Awww this is lovely! Thank you for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Wendy said...

Fab card Mel this is one of my fav CB stamps
Wendy x

Michele said...

Fabulous card Mel. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. Michele x

Donna said...

A really, bright, fun cute card Mel :) Donna x

Sharon said...

I just love the bright colors & ribbon!!

Poppy said...

love those cuddly stamps, gorgeous card.
poppy

Bev said...

Fab card. The papers and colours are so pretty. hugs Bev x

Lyndsey Marie said...

Great card, love the image and the fresh papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
Lyndsey xx

Vee said...

Gorgeous card and I love the Cuddly Buddly image. Colours are brill too. Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fabulous!!...love the way you colored this cute fella!!...Hugs, Ila

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Mel, the image is so cute and I love the bright coloured paper and ribbons. Debbie x

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Mel what a great blog you have, I love your cards, they are totally beautiful and lots of fun too.
Thank you for entering my blog candy .....good luck
Love Susie xx