Friday, 6 February 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdays Challenge


Hi all,
Finally another card
I managed to get this one done this evening for the
It`s a great sketch by Janina (nice quick one)
I have also done the inside again.
I see so many beautiful ones it just makes me want to add that extra too :)
Image is a CC Designs - Angels
Papers are from DCWV- Floral prints stack
SU -Linen thread
Coloured with -Copics
Inside Papermania Little Notelets
Rest from stash.
TFL
Wishing you all a fab and hopefully warmer weekend:)
Mel x

7 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely card, cute image, sue.x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Mel
Wendy x

Donna said...

This is such a pretty card Mel, fab papers and image :) Donna x

Karin said...

Fabulous card.
I love the pretty coloured papers and cute image.
And wow, you've also decorated the inside.
Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

xoxo karin

Tanja said...

Adorable card! I love the image and the papers are great!

Thanks for joinung us this week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

cats whiskers said...

Love this card such gorgeous happy colours, and great image
Hugs Jacqui x

Happy Crafter said...

Love this Mel,very pretty and cute little image :)
Mum xxx