Monday, 23 February 2009

Friday Sketchers #40

Well here is my second post of the day and before 12 aswell lol i am doing well :)
This one is for Friday Sketchers #40 which is a fab sketch
I used my new Smirk stamps and papers for this one, i bought them a few weeks ago but only just got round to using them and must say they are great to work with.
The brad lookalikes are from Craftwork Cards - Very Berry (sorry not sure what the actual name is for them) card is Core`dinates.
TFL
Hope you all have a fab week.
Mel x

8 comments:

Pink Diamond Workshop said...

this card is gorgeous i love it and all your other creations too. I think I NEED this stamp it is so so so cute
Hugs
Jackie x

cats whiskers said...

great card fabulous image and papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Wendy said...

This is so sweet Mel
Wendy x

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Mel,i am lovin these little smirks so cute :)
Hugzz Mum xxx

Donna said...

Lovely card Mel, such pretty colours and one of my fav images lol!:) Donna x

CraftyC said...

Fantastic card Mel, you've really put those smirks to good use!
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Lovely fun card, great papers and image.

Poppy said...

love the papers, so pretty.
poppy