Friday, 23 January 2009

Tagged

I`v been tagged by my Val (my mum) over on
The instructions are to navigate to where you keep your pictures, choose the 6Th folder then choose the 6Th picture and tell about it.
Well here it is, the photo was taken 16-12-2005
and is of my Daughter Bobbie-Jade a month before she turned 16 ready to go out to her friends 16Th birthday party she looked beautiful (proud mum moment)
They where all picked up in a limo and driven round for a while before going on to the party.
I recall the date so well as it is the same day as my partner Dave`s birthday and on this particular year he turned 40 years young:)
The rules
1. Navigate to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post the picture on your blog with an explanation about the picture.
3. Tag 6 others to do the same, and let them know they have been tagged!
So here goes
And as my mum said Its all in fun but i know a lot of awards n stuff has been going around
so if you really have'nt got the time to spare then i wont be offended if you dont join in the game.
TFL
Mel x

5 comments:

POPPET said...

Thank you but dont be laughing at my picture lol, hugs pops x x x

Debbie said...

Thanks for the tag Mel! :) I will post mine over the weekend.
Have a great weekend. Debbie x

Wendy said...

Thanks Mel will sort it now
Wendy x

sarah seaman said...

thanks mel, will put up my pic in a while sarahxxx

Beth said...

Awww, great photo! Thanks for tagging me! I've put my photo up! xx