Sunday, 18 January 2009

Award for me:)

The very talented Bev has made me very happy as she has chosen me as one of the 7 people she wants to pass this Award onto. (the one at top)

And also Poppy too as she has chosen me as one of 7 too for the award at the bottom and i am very grateful and would like to pass both on.

So It is now my turn to pass them on so here goes:-

The 7 talented blogger`s to receive these Awards are:

Val (my mum) @ The Crafting pad
Kim @ Simply Fairies
Ila @ Artfully Ila
Lynsey @ Lynsey`s Place
Jacqui @ Cats Whiskers
Mel x

5 comments:

Ila said...

Congrats on the well deserved Award Mel!! and Thank you so much for thinking of me...I'm so please to recieve this from you!!...Hugs, Ila

Happy Crafter said...

Thanks Mel for the lovely award and thinking of me :)
Hugs Mum xxx

Kim said...

well done you on your awards and thankyou kindly for mine, it's much appreciated , I shall from now on in, show the awards given to me....

Lynsey said...

Hi Mel
Thank you so much for the awards, it is so kind of you.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh well done on the award. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck in the draw. Kim