Saturday, 22 November 2008

My goodies from Whichcraftuk

Hi all hope your having a nice weekend, mine has just got a whole lot better as i popped into town today with my mum , i don't go very often so i like to have a really good look round for crafting goodies and look what i got :-
yay Magnolia stamps , from Paula at Whichcraftuk in the corn exchange in the market place. I could spend all day there just looking at all the crafting goodies for all those not in the doncaster area you could go here to shop online or get in touch with them for more info www.whichcraftuk.co.uk.
Hope to get some cards up soon
Thanks for looking Mel xx

4 comments:

Susie said...

wow what a shop
i am so jealous...im hopefully going to save some pennies after xmas to get my hands on some
enjoy and cant wait to see the results
susie x

Susie said...

Thought i would just pop by and say there is a little something on my blog for you
Happy Crafting
Susie x

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

Oooooooooh fabby stamps there Mel, I m on my way to play... lol :P

Elaine x

Debbie said...

Oooh yummy goodies Mel, didn't know Paula stocked Magnolias...have to pay her a visit soon! Have a great weekend. Debbie x