Sunday, 30 November 2008

More snowman soup

Well where does the time go , not had much chance for blogging lately due to having a good old crafty clean out and finishing all the Snowman Soup and Snowman Poop. here's a pic of them all

Think i went slightly over the top (hehe) but had so much fun making them.
My girls love the Snowman Poop bags they have about 7 of the jumbo marshmallows squished in and top reads ,
I hear you have been naughty
So listen here`s the scoop
I`m running low on coal this year
So for you its Snowman Poop.
I just love that one too found it out there on the big WWW but can`t remember where :(
Anyway have a fab Sunday and thanks for looking.
Mel x

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the idea of snowman soup and poop
Wendy x

Debbie said...

Hi Mel, love the snowman poop idea really made me smile. You look all organised for Christmas...I've still got loads to do! Debbie