Sunday, 9 November 2008

18TH Birthday and LOTV- Card for a Teen Challenge

Hi just wanted to share this with you , Its a card i made for my brothers 18Th Birthday today i made it last night and was so chuffed as it was my first go and it worked first time :)
Thought i would enter it in the LOTV Challenge 7 - Card for a Teenager as it fits in just nice with there theme :)

I found the pattern here:-http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/search/label/Mens great lady with a fab blog and patters, when i first saw it i knew it would be great for my brother as like with most teens you can`t go wrong with giving money as a prezzie.

(Here's a pic of inside)
I used some black card from my stash and the pattern card is from DCWV Rockstar Stack


Hope you like
thanks for looking Mel x

13 comments:

Elaine said...

Thats fantastic Mel.. what a brill idea, no wonder you re so chuffed with it, I would be too.. its FAB!

Elaine x

Happy Crafter said...

Wow this is fantastic Mel i know he is gonna love it as much as the money lol.
See you soon :)
Love Mum xxx

Sue said...

this is fabulous, perfect for a teenager:)

sue
xx

Deb Wood said...

This is fabulous!! I absolutely love it!!

Donna said...

Oh Wow Mel, how clever are you, that's just amazing and such a wonderful present :) Donna x

Tindaloo said...

This card is just AWESOME! Love the idea :)

Wendy said...

Wow Mel this is brilliant it looks like a real wallet
Wendy x

Poppy said...

It's great Mel ,I bet he'll love it especially stuffed with money
poppy

Buffys Crafting said...

Wow! That is just an outstanding card, am sure your brother will love it.

cats whiskers said...

Ow wow when I first saw it thought it was a real wallet this is fntastic. Thanks for joining u this week with such a fab creation
Hugs Jacqui x

Steph said...

What an absolutely fab idea!! Thanks for joining us this week x

acreativeneed said...

Love this Mel! So well done! Thanks for entering and linking my blog candy! Good luck!
smiles,Deena

Kim said...

woweee how cool is this, its fabulous