Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Elaine tagged me.

  • Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their
blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well lets see 7 facts about me!
  • 1. I quit smoking just over a year and 10 months ago.
  • 2. I had an accident at 15 left me disabled , have trouble walking some days worse than others.
  • 3. I love to watch Ghost whisperer , Medium.
  • 4. I`m a Spendaholic when it comes to crafting goodies :)
  • 5. When I`m not crafting I play World of Warcraft online.
  • 6. I believe money does not make you happy doing the things you love with people you love can.
  • 7. Elaine said she cant bear for anyone to touch her feet! I can`t bear any ones feet touching me lol my kids think i`m mad.
Anyway that's 7 random waffling about me,
Now for my 7 victims lol.
They are :-

Right of to tell them they`v been tagged lol.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Ha Ha Mel, glad lm not the only one with a foot fetish lol!!!

Elaine x

Sue said...

thanks for tagging me Mel, will have to think about this one :)

sue
xx

Debbie said...

Hi mel thanks for tagging me, I will post it tommorrow hun...having a bad time with Jack (my autistic son) at present!

{{huggles)) Debbie x