Monday, 29 September 2008

PTW - Mellow Yellow! /Children in need!

This weeks PAPERTAKE weekly challenge is a charity one! Quick Cards made easy magazine are trying to break the record for the worlds biggest handmade card, for BBC Children in Need.
All cards will be put together to form a giant Pudsey Bear card!
For each different person who sends a card (or cards!) to me (to send on from PTW!)within the next 2 weeks, Stephanie Mayne will make a donation of 25p!
For anyone who would like to know more go HERE

Here is one of the card my daughter Charlie made for me to send off.
She used a Papermania stamp and decoupaged it up using different yellows from my stash and finished it off with some ribbon also from my stash. I think she`s done a great job :)

Hope you like it too...

3 comments:

Donna said...

Great card Charlie, I'm sure it will be very much appreciated by CIN :) Donna x

Happy Crafter said...

well done charlie a great card for a good cause :)
Val x

steph said...

Fab cards from you and Charlie! Thanks so much - they arrived safely this morning! x